We are looking for a strong IT product leader. In this role, you should be highly analytical and able to understand business needs. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential. If you also have technical background, we’d like to meet you.
The IT Analyst is responsible for defining market requirements and packaging the features into product releases. This position involves close interaction with development leads and key customers. A strong technical background is required combined with the business analytic skills.
What you will be responsible for:
- Gathering business requirements
- Drafting specifications
- Collaboration with analysts on the client side
- API design
- Architecture and flow design
- Monitoring the implementation of each product project
What are our requirements:
- Understanding how to programm/have technical background (Bc./Ing. In Computer Science, Engineering or related field)
- Strong analytical thinking and excellent communication skills
- Experience with the development of a product from the start to the end, understanding of business practices
- Problem solving aptitude
- Experience with Project Management is a plus
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
The journey with us:
- We have developed more than 30 digital products/startups with big corporations in the past three years, and worked with some of the world’s biggest brands.
- We have also made 5 of our own and spread the shares to people working on these startups, we want to do more of these with you if you are good.
- We are all about learning new stuff, we want you to fail fast and fail often as long as you are learning.
- We also want you to be a straight up guy/gal we have a no bullshit policy.
- We are very informal, agile and have a really twisted sense of humor (don’t worry you will come to like it…one of us, one of us….).
Here’s what you get:
- New appreciation for 90’s music, house and all sorts of other weird stuff on our #vibes Slack channel.
- You will learn how to build digital products and understand the development end to end.
- Unlimited vacation, as long as you are learning and doing everything agreed, everybody’s happy. Relaxation is necessary ;)
- Working with people who will become more than your coworkers with frequent happy hour drinks and beers (also if you are good in FIFA, you will get schooled on our office Xbox).
- You will have the opportunity to spend time in our NYC office if you become our top talent.
We are pushing the boundaries of web and mobile applications. We like to work on demanding projects which require us to use the experience of hundreds of projects and look for new solutions and use new technologies. The ability to think without limits, agile development and rapid prototyping give us the possibility to develop startups with ease. We've created more than 30 startups in the past 3 years (zonky.cz, kupnajisto.cz, secteno.cz...). Come build with us!