Grove is a venture capital-funded company with a bold vision: to democratize access to quality financial advice and redefine the multibillion-dollar financial advising industry using technology.
We are looking for an experienced manager to lead our rapidly growing team of Financial Planners. You’ll also be in charge of managing our financial planning operations, which includes rallying the team around ambitious goals, setting standards for our service and managing the growth of the team to keep up with demand. You should be an energetic, metrics-driven and self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment that requires managing multiple relationships and projects simultaneously.
As part of a small team, you will require a high degree of autonomy, flexibility and ability to think on your feet. This is a rare opportunity for a talented individual to support the growth of a fast-moving startup and directly contribute to the long-term success of the company.
- Manage a rapidly growing team of financial planners
- Develop tools and playbooks to efficiently onboard new clients onto our platform and maintain an ongoing relationship while ensuring high quality standards
- Identify, train, promote and manage new managers to mentor and guide junior planners
- Collaborate with our product team to improve the experience of clients and planners on our technology platform
- Previous relevant management experience
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and execute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail
- A desire to work at an innovative early-stage company
- Passion about this role, our culture and supporting our mission
- Previous experience managing financial planners, fast-growing teams, success or support teams, and/or distributed teams
- Previous experience identifying, training, promoting and managing new managers
- Previous experience at an early-stage company
- A professional certification, e.g. Certified Financial Planner, Series 65 or other qualification to be an investment advisor representative
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Drive and Docs) and/or Salesforce
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Snacks and lunches provided in our SF office
- Maternity and paternity leave
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- As an early member of our team, you'll have a rare opportunity to influence the culture and direction of Grove
We are an equal opportunity employer, and value diversity within our team. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.