Grove is a venture capital-funded company with a bold vision: to democratize access to quality financial advice and redefine the multibillion-dollar financial advising industry using technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organized person to be responsible for the support and execution of internal business operations, which includes important company objectives across customer success, people operations and more. You should be an energetic and self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment that require managing multiple projects, priorities, and relationships simultaneously.
As part of a small team, you will require a high degree of autonomy, flexibility and ability to think on your feet. This is a rare opportunity for a talented individual to support the growth of a fast moving startup and directly contribute to the long-term success of the company.
- Be the frontline of communication between Grove and our clients and prospects
- Begin to populate financial plans with basic client information and investment portfolios
- Manage office culture, from employee onboarding experience to daily lunches
- Develop tools and playbooks to run the office smoothly
- Research and plan team activities and events (offsites, team events)
- Oversee inventory of supplies (food, cleaning supplies, office supplies, swag)
- Communicate with building management about rules and issues
- Other administrative tasks, including paying invoices and data entry related to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and project management skills: a proven ability to take an idea from inception to completion while effectively and efficiently communicating with various departments
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong level of independence and efficiency
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Previous relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Drive and Docs)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion about this role, our culture and supporting our mission
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Snacks and lunches provided in our SF office
- Maternity and paternity leave
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- As an early member of our team, you'll have a rare opportunity to influence the culture and direction of Grove
We are an equal opportunity employer, and value diversity within our team. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.