Grove is a venture capital-funded company with a bold vision: to democratize access to quality financial advice and redefine the multibillion-dollar financial advising industry using technology.
We’re looking for a marketing generalist who will play a critical role in driving Grove’s acquisition efforts by building relationships with prospects and partners. You enjoy a fast-paced environment, are great at managing relationships, and feel most confident when there are numbers to measure and improve your efforts. We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who gets excited about building things from the ground up.
- Drive customer acquisition through leading efforts for influencer marketing, prospect client outreach, and partnerships and referrals.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies focused on driving leads. Establish relationships with influencers and build out Grove’s affiliate program to engage influencers.
- Own the prospective client outreach program to increase conversion rates. Identify interested parties and employ direct sales touch points to aid in the consideration process.
- Develop and manage relationships with brands and professionals to grow leads and increase acquisition. Establish a partner referral program.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with counterparts across the org from content, product, and engineering
- Support the team as needed to drive our company-wide metrics
More about you:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience at a fast-paced, growing online business
- Proven track record of success driving partnership or influencer marketing for a consumer brand
- Relationship management skills with an eye for detail
- Metrics-driven mindset, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable using web analytics and similar reporting tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, working with cross-functional teams.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Snacks and lunches provided in our SF office
- Maternity and paternity leave
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- As an early member of our team, you'll have a rare opportunity to influence the culture and direction of Grove
We are an equal opportunity employer, and value diversity within our team. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.