Grove is a small venture capital-funded company with a bold vision: to democratize access to quality financial advice and redefine the multibillion dollar financial advising industry using technology.
We’re looking for an analytical marketing generalist who will own strategy and execution for paid acquisition. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and feel most confident when there are numbers to measure and improve your efforts. We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who gets excited about building things from the ground up.
- Drive leads from paid digital marketing channels like search, display, social, and other networks
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and iterate based on the results
- Monitor, optimize, and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate cross-functionally with counterparts across the org from content, product, and engineering
- Manage the budget for an optimized channel mix and drive down cost of acquisition
- Perform in-depth analysis and insight into key metrics of paid acquisition campaigns
- Support the team as needed to drive our company-wide metrics
More about you:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience at a fast-paced, growing online business
- Experienced advertiser on digital advertising platforms like Adwords and Facebook
- Proven track record of success running user acquisition for a consumer brand
- Metrics-driven mindset, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable using web analytics and similar reporting tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, working with cross-functional teams.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and significant equity
- Full medical/dental/vision insurance for you
- Snacks and lunches are provided in our SF office
- Maternity and paternity leave
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- We have an unlimited vacation policy and we want you to use it
- As an early member of our team, you'll have a rare opportunity to influence the culture and direction of Grove
We are an equal opportunity employer, and value diversity within our team. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.