Grove is a small seed-funded company with a bold vision: to democratize access to quality financial advice and redefine the multibillion-dollar financial advising industry using technology.
We’re looking for someone who will act as a GM for Grove’s blog and social media channels. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and feel most confident when there are numbers to measure and improve your efforts. We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who gets excited about building things from the ground up.
- Increase reach of company blog
- Manage and develop Grove’s blog strategy
- Build and manage a network of contributing writers
- Increase traffic and awareness through search, social, and partnership opportunities
- Track and monitor readership metrics to help improve our efforts
- Grow social following and increase engagement
- Define social media content strategy
- Test, learn and optimize tactics
- Develop and manage online partnerships to expand audience and reach
- Monitoring trends, strategies and best practices in market and apply it
- Tracking and monitoring the effectiveness of social initiatives (i.e. reach, engagement, referrals), and oversee development and distribution of reports
More about you:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience at a fast-paced, growing online business ( media company experience is a plus)
- Experienced publisher and consumer of social networks, blogs, and content sharing communities including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Track record of success growing social media presences and content reach
- Comfortable using web analytics and similar reporting tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, working with cross-functional teams.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy writing
Benefits and perks:
- Compensation includes a blend of competitive salary and stock options, commensurate with your experience
- Full medical/dental/vision insurance is included, as well as participation in our 401(k) plan
- Snacks and lunches are provided in our SF office
- We have an unlimited vacation policy and we want you to use it
- As an early member of our team, you'll have a rare opportunity to influence the culture and direction of Grove
We are an equal opportunity employer, and value diversity within our team. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.