Grove is a small seed-funded company with a bold vision: to democratize access to quality financial advice and redefine the multibillion dollar financial advising industry using technology.
We're looking for a generalist developer to help evolve our infrastructure, client-facing apps, and internal tools. If you're interested in creating everything from engaging user experiences and appealing visualizations to building sophisticated software architecture, and interesting data science, all in the service of helping people take control over their financial futures, this is the job for you.
What you have:
- 4+ years professional practice as a full-stack software developer
- You've built and supported backend code/systems
- You are very comfortable with relational databases (PostgreSQL especially), as well as NoSQL datastores like Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.
Additionally, any/all of these would make you more awesome:
- You’re proficient in ReactJS
- You have experience with CSS preprocessing languages like LESS, Sass, or Stylus
- You prefer agile software development methodologies, including Scrum, unit test writing and execution, continuous integration and deployment
- You’re interested or already experienced in mobile application development
- You've spent time working within AWS, Heroku, or other PaaS/IaaS environments
- You’re interested in fintech and personal finance
Benefits and Perks:
- Compensation includes a blend of competitive salary and stock options, commensurate with your experience
- Full medical/dental/vision insurance is included, as well as participation in our 401(k) plan
- Snacks and lunches are provided in our SF office
- We have an unlimited vacation policy and we want you to use it
- As an early member of our team, you'll have a rare opportunity to influence the culture and direction of Grove
We are an equal opportunity employer, and value diversity within our team. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.