Grove is a venture capital-funded company with a bold vision: to democratize access to quality financial advice and redefine the multibillion-dollar financial advising industry using technology.
We're looking for a talented full stack engineer who wants to play a central role in creating an amazing experience for our customers and developing a revolutionary financial advice automation system. This is an opportunity to solve complex problems across domains at a fast-growing, mission-driven company. The scope of this role is large so you may be working on opportunities ranging from further deepening customer engagement to expanding the capabilities of our proprietary cash flow modeling software.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and subject matter experts to execute on our product roadmap
- Rapidly build production quality software
- Contribute by writing code and tests
- 5+ years of professional practice as a full stack software developer
- Demonstrated track record of delivering complex software projects
- Deep knowledge of front-end and back-end web technologies
- Experience with object-oriented design and development
- Passion for creating an amazing user experience
- Interest and curiosity around personal finance, investing, financial modeling, or fintech
- B.S. in computer science, mathematics, physics or similar degree
- Experience at an early stage tech company
- Experience working with financial models or substantial numerical computations
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Snacks and lunches are provided in our SF office
- Maternity and paternity leave
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- As an early member of our team, you'll have a rare opportunity to influence the culture and direction of Grove
We are an equal opportunity employer, and value diversity within our team. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.