About the Role
Ursa Space Systems is seeking full-time Sales Support Representative. We are looking to strengthen our dynamic and growing team. The primary responsibilities of this position requires effective communication with clients over the phone , by email, and supporting the sales team.
What You’ll Do
- Trouble shooting day to day customer issues and providing direct support to clients.
- Work with clients to communicate important information about system maintenance, changes,
events, and to address client concerns about any aspects of the services.
- Onboarding new clients handling set up and walk throughs
-Work between Finance and Sales for the processing of all new and renewal business
-Provide monthly client list to Sales Reps with upcoming renewals
-Set up and the administration of all customer and trial ID and PW’s
-Other duties as assigned by the department manager
- Being friendly and helpful, coupled with a great attitude!
- Managing multiple tasks at one time in a fast paced environment
- Enjoys a work hard, play hard environment
- Communicate effectively to customers and employees, verbally or written
What You Have
· 4 year degree preferred
· 2+ years experience in a customer care role
· Proficiency in MS office, Google Suite, and SalesForce
· Ability to communicate professionally to all levels of management both internally and externally
· Flexibility in adapting to changing priorities and needs
· Ability to learn new software applications as appropriate
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Energetic personality with strong initiative and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work both independently with minimal oversight and direction and also as part of a team
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
The Benefits of Working for Ursa
· A good work/life balance
· Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
· 401K Match
· Life Insurance at No Cost to Employees
· Generous Time Off Plan
· Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
If you are a natural problem solver who loves new challenges, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast growing Alternative Data company as an early member of the team. Join us!