Ursa is looking for a Systems Engineer to join our growing team!
Ursa is building ground-breaking solutions to deliver global economic intelligence to organizations around the world. There is a lot of cross-pollination here at Ursa. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse team of highly-skilled engineers and developers, working on a variety of projects. There are no egos here - we are looking for the best ideas and are eager to hear your input!
The ideal candidate will bring experience in creating scalable development environments to support cutting edge exploitation technologies.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Creating interactive user interfaces to exploit synthetic aperture radar (SAR) imagery
- Turning processes over to imagery scientists
- Contribute to an agile development team building web-based applications and service oriented infrastructure to support production and distribution of Ursa products
- Design and implement efficient, modular, well-documented and well-tested code
- Support the product development team to implement customer requirements
- Learn new technologies
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews
You should be familiar with some of these - you are not expected to be an expert in all:
B.Sc. M.S. or Ph.D. in Computational Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or other engineering discipline in which software development is a focus.
We look forward to hearing from you!
US Persons Only – US Citizen or Permanent Resident