Ursa is looking for front-end UI developers to join our growing team!
Ursa is building ground-breaking solutions to deliver global economic intelligence to organizations around the world. There is a lot of cross-pollination here at Ursa. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse team of highly-skilled developers, working on a variety of projects. There are no egos here - we are looking for the best ideas and are eager to hear your input!
The ideal candidate will bring experience in developing and deploying data-driven web service technologies in support of both internal systems and customer-facing applications.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Design/develop/test/deploy dynamic web projects
- Bringing wireframes from sketch to production
- Visualizing data - we're looking for elegant ways to display and interact with complex data
- Making intuitive, slick user interfaces
- Contributing to an agile development team building web-based applications
- Participating in design discussions and code reviews
- Data visualization tools (D3)
- RESTful API services
- Selenium (or other testing frameworks)
- Graphical design and dynamic page layout expertise
- Development experience using a server-side scripting language such as PHP, Python, or Ruby
- Expertise with AWS setup/maintenance for Apache web environments
- Experience working with database systems
- Experience with shell scripting and Linux-based operating systems
- Familiarity with internet and network security; developing secure code within a cloud environment
- UX design
Senior positions are available for candidates with more experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
US Persons Only – US Citizen or Permanent Resident