Ursa Space Systems is building ground-breaking solutions to deliver global economic intelligence to organizations around the world. Join a passionate and growing team that is making the world more transparent and changing the way organizations understand the global economy.
- Design and apply novel image processing techniques to radar imagery to enable new commercial products
- Analyze satellite imagery from a wide range of providers, image formats, and sensor modalities
- Develop innovative image processing and exploitation algorithms
- Prototype, demonstrate, and implement image analysis algorithms and techniques
- Work with current image providers on data processing system requirements and specifications
- Perform research and support image collection strategies and needs for current and future customers
- Undergraduate degree in a physical science with an extensive image analysis and exploitation component
- Outstanding skills in prototyping and developing algorithms in MATLAB and other applicable languages
- Familiarity with one or more additional programming languages: C++, java, python, etc.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Above all else, intuition, creativity, and flexibility are the most important primary qualifications.
- Familiarity with basic image display packages such as Google Earth
- Experience with ArcGIS and/or related mapping tools
US Persons Only – US Citizen or Permanent Resident