Ursa Space Systems is building ground-breaking solutions to deliver global economic intelligence to organizations around the world. Join a passionate and growing team that is making the world more transparent and changing the way organizations understand the global economy.
- Design and implement novel processing algorithms and workflows to exploit satellite radar data for new commercial products
- Design, develop, and test radar data processing software.
- Develop innovative image formation and processing algorithms.
- Prototype, demonstrate, and implement image formation and processing algorithms and techniques.
- Work with current image providers on data processing system requirements and specifications.
- Develop software tools in Python and Matlab; simulations, data parsers, visualization.
- Integration and test at all phases of development.
- Document and clearly communicate designs to others.
- Undergraduate degree in systems, electrical, computer or similar engineering.
- Skills in coding, signal processing, and prototyping and developing algorithms in MATLAB or other applicable languages.
- Familiarity with one or more additional programming languages: C++, java, python, etc.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Above all else, intuition, creativity, and flexibility are the most important primary qualifications.
- Experience with all stages of the data processing and image formation procedures for Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) sensors.
US Persons Only – US Citizen or Permanent Resident