No. of Positions : 2
Educational Qualification : B.Tech, BE, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
- Resource should have Java/J2EE experience with 7-10 yrs of experience
- Resource should have a good communication skill to interact and understand the new requirement Process Skills:
- Resource should have a capable to fix any resolution issues reported with design Behavioural Skills:
- Resource should have a good communication skill to interact and understand the new requirement
- Ensure customer satisfaction, implementation and maintenance of quality systems within the group, peer reviews, task allocation, Planning & Estimation.
- Develop technical expertise of group members in specific areas
- Define software architecture and Explore alternate design.
- Ensure overall quality of code
- Project Competencies and Behavioral Competencies :
- Ability to help PM/ Sr. PM to conceptualize, design, construct, test and implement technology solutions
- Publishing project best practice, reuse & tools at organization level
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Strong people management skills to liaise with vendors, clients, admin and application teams.
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
Skills : Java,J2EE,Frameworks,Project Management