No. of Positions : 2
Educational Qualification : B.Tech, BE, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of Core Java experience.
- Have a clear understanding of the software development lifecycle and best practices
- Expertise in J2EE technologies are a plus
- Experience working in agile methodology is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Should handle minimum of 5 member team
- Ability to mentor and supervise staff.
- Should possess leadership quality, give direction and guidance to the team.
- Ability to anticipate problems and develop solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new features and functionality
- Manage work on project deliverables from concept to completion within project timelines
- Should be responsible for organizing, facilitating and ensuring follow-up action on issues raised in the meeting
Skills : Java,J2EE,Frameworks,Project Management