No: of Positions : 1
Skills : Java,J2EE,Project Management,Agile,Scrum Master
Educational Qualification : B.Tech, BE, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
Job Description :
- A seasoned professional with 10 to 15 yrs of experience.
- Played a PM role for at least 2 years
- Must have managed projects for US customers and responsible for client engagement. Onsite activity is a big plus
- Should have been a software engineer with database/data oriented development experience prior to being a PM
- Good academic qualification preferred
- Point of contact (POC) for Customer operations across functions
- Project work estimation review, allocation, tracking and closure for their customer projects. Co-ordinate with Account Managers and onsite PMs in all these areas.
- Project planning, tracking, reporting & management. Supervision for SLA adherence, quality and productivity measures.
- Provide customer status reports for existing and new account
- Escalation contact for functional gaps; Communication point for non-transactional requests
- Drive to improve efficiency and profitability of customer operations
- Conceive or support new business opportunities