No. of Positions : 5
Educational Qualification : Degree graduates in Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, and Commerce from reputed Colleges.
The Data entry Analyst role supports the data collection by entry of data into several internal business systems. Assists in the collection, organization, and analysis of data that is used to increase firm efficiencies
● Inputs data, summaries, and matrices in the firm’s databases and software applications
● Responsible for the adherence of the data entry effort to the defined data model
● Manages data correction requirements, performs peer review and ensures data quality standards
● Analyzes data and prepares reports, as required
● Performs Internet-based research as required
- Fresher graduates or <2 year of experience in a similar role involving data correction / entry / data analysis, including work tracking and reporting
- Should be proficient with Windows and MS office tools such as Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail and comprehension
- Any experience in Xdata
- Exposure to Internet-based research and data collection
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and new business opportunities, exercise sound judgment and independent decision making, and balance multiple assignments simultaneously.