Urjanet is seeking full-time or part-time paid interns to work with our small (yet mighty!) marketing team. As more organizations begin to see the strategic value in energy data, we are looking for smart, bright interns who are interested in gaining valuable experience learning and applying leading edge marketing strategies at the intersection of big data and energy/sustainability management. This role has the opportunity to provide exposure in many different areas of B2B marketing from brand awareness and communication/PR to demand generation, marketing technologies, content creation, and more.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the planning and execution of marketing campaigns across various channels, including events and tradeshows, digital marketing, SEO/SEM, email, etc.
- Generate high-quality content and sales collateral in the form of blog posts, infographics, comics, sales presentations, eBooks, and more.
- Assist in the ideation, planning, and execution of our annual energy conference, SPARK.
- Report on campaign performance
- Support the sales and business development teams with prospecting efforts
- Execute various marketing research projects
- Drive engagement through social media channels
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to work independently on multiple assignments at a time
- Excellent writing and analytic skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Interest in green tech, sustainability, and/or environmental topics
- Able to work at least 10 hours per week in our Midtown Atlanta office location
- Experience using the following programs a plus: Salesforce.com, Marketo Marketing Automation, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, WordPress
- Energetic team player that can work with minimal direction in startup environment