Position: Junior Marketing Consultant
Location: Please select below
As a junior marketing consultant, we’ll put you through the paces in the first 4 days, and you’ll have the equivalent education of a marketing degree in one year.
We move fast!
No matter which position you apply for at our company, it’s extremely important that you are a good communicator and a good culture fit for our team. We invest heavily in our people. Our team members are literally THE reason we are so successful. Here’s what you can expect after getting hired:
- 4 day in class onboarding training
- 1-2 day job shadow followed by 1-on-1 support every day while you build confidence
- 1-hour ongoing training every day to advance and sharpen your skills
- Introduction to sales and marketing via our Client, Cogeco Cogeco Connexion, and their UltraFibre Internet, Home Phone and TV product promotions
- Opportunity to advance to management, director position, and more challenging position with Grant Cardone Canada, marketing Cardone Sales Training as seen on grantcardone.com
- Continuous support from our managers every step of the way
- Clear and attainable goals to grow and advance your career here
You will learn:
- The mindset of the most successful marketers
- The customer’s mindset – what and why they buy
- Why no jobs even exist without marketing and sales
- The success habits of the most successful marketers in the world – we study them
- A real career path built on real technical skills
From the marketing they teach you in school, to how it goes in Real Life, we’ll close the gap and show you what really works. Learn directly from a team of 6 figure earners.
When we take care of our People, they take care of the Brand. Our promise is to always create an environment where you can develop the skills and leadership necessary to achieve your goals. Not just your career goals - your personal ones as well.
Working with our Client, Cogeco Connexion, as an authorized marketing representative, you will help with the Cogeco brand image by interacting with dozens of potential customers each day. You will be educating them on the expansion of the Cogeco fibre optic footprint in their area and the current offers available to them, and be prepared to sign them up when they want to take our offer! You're going to think fast on your feet, smile a lot, be quick with a calculator, and give your customers a Great Deal on a bundle that fits their needs.
What You Can Expect from Us
- $973 Per Week Average Earnings
- Paid Training
- Competitive Compensation & Bonus Plan
- Tuesday - Saturday work schedule
- Opportunity to make management (we promote from within)
- Industry recognized resume experience
- Travel & special events
What We Expect from You
- Positive attitude (absolute #1 before anything else)
- Must be 18+ and able to pass a background check (no exceptions)
- Be coachable. We’re not teaching things that don’t work. We have literally produced half a billion dollars in revenue for our clients
- Work hard on yourself. Personal development is a huge priority here
- Attend team meetings for continued training and development
- Manage time effectively and strive to exceed personal goals
- Be a great team member to your coworkers but be able to work alone as well
- Please use and understand technology, or learn it quickly