We are seeking a Processing Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will help sort, condition, catalog, and assemble our merchandise. This is an important role in our Operations department.
- Use a variety of tools and product knowledge to effectively identify and sort items
- Sort and condition product as necessary
- Perform a variety of auxiliary duties as business demands and market conditions change
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Available to work Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Ability to follow protocol and learn from direction
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload; lift up to 60 pounds
- Minimum 2 year degree; Bachelor's preferred
What We Offer:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Comfortable office setting, not a typical warehouse/factory setting
- Friendly, team-based colleagues
- Extensive training to build your product knowledge and precious metals market awareness
- Opportunity for overtime
- Closed on Sundays and major holidays
- Full benefits package and 401K available
- Company rewards for performance, innovation, and results
Through our innovative business model and strive for success, we were proud to be ranked 584th in Inc. Magazine’s top 5000 fastest growing privately owned companies in 2014 and we continue to grow year-over-year. We are steadily expanding in order to effectively keep up with the demand within our business. Come learn at the entry level, but grow with us and turn a job into a career.