Located in the heart of Fayetteville, we have been setting the standard for customer satisfaction and quality service for over 30 years. With a focus on delivering unparalleled service to our clientele base both locally and across the country, we have been able to expand and diversify our company to suit the ever-changing marketplace.
Through our innovative business model and strive for success, we are proud to be ranked 584th in Inc. Magazine’s top 5000 fastest growing privately owned companies.
As a result, we are expanding exponentially in order to effectively keep up with the demand within our business. For this position, we are looking for a talented individual to join our Wholesale Operations department.
No prior knowledge of the industry is needed. We will train you on everything you need to know to be successful in your role. If you are looking to work for a company that rewards initiative and recognizes personal drive, then we encourage you to apply with our company.
- Receive incoming packages to verify quantity, quality, and authenticity
- Use a variety of technological devices and product knowledge to effectively identify counterfeit items
- Effectively prepare, package, and ship outgoing orders
- Perform a variety of auxiliary duties as business demands and market conditions change
- Competitive starting pay based on experience, with the opportunity for overtime
- Opportunities for advancement and various business incentives
- Comfortable office setting, not a typical warehouse/factory setting
- Extensive training to build your product knowledge and current precious metals market awareness
- Closed on Sundays and major holidays
- Full benefits package and 401K available
- Minimum four year degree required
- Working knowledge of internet and various computer applications
- Available to work Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Ability to consistently lift at least 60 pounds
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment