Digital Marketing Manager
The Updox Marketing team is looking for someone who wants to revolutionize the U.S. healthcare industry and redefine the patient engagement experience. We’re been named one of the fastest-growing companies in America for four years in a row. To keep that streak going - we need a digital/growth marketing specialist to assist with executing demand generation campaigns. You’ll help us reach key influencers and decision makers across a broad mix of marketing programs and nurture those who aren’t yet ready to make a buying decision. We’ll depend on you to profitably scale our paid and organic acquisition and retention efforts including but not limited to SEM, SEO, paid display, affiliate marketing, email marketing, and paid social to propel growth. If you have an entrepreneur mentality - balanced with empathy hard work and creativity, and a desire to help healthcare organizations deliver better care - Updox is the ideal environment for your career.
What you'll do...
- Manage all paid advertising campaigns on Google and Bing, as well as other search, display, social and retargeting marketing engines
- Manage tactical SEO initiatives including on-site optimizations, keyword analysis, web content development, site auditing and competitive analysis
- Support digital, growth-related programs to engage with key influencers and decision makers, optimize for relevant communities across channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving performance, execute A/B tests, and iterate on marketing campaigns
- Measure website and campaign effectiveness based on appropriate KPIs; present program results to marketing and sales management to drive decision making
- Collaborate with design and technical teams to develop best practices and drive program growth
- Manage administrative functions within HubSpot including, but not limited to, emails, landing pages, website, etc.
What you'll bring...
- At least two years’ experience with SEO, rankings, keywords, Google Analytics, optimizing landing pages, monitoring analytics
- At least two years’ administrative experience with marketing and sales automation platforms with Salesforce and Hubspot strongly preferred
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition and up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM and SEO
- Experience with generating SEM/SEO reports and reporting results to broader audiences
- Strong project management, time management and communication skills working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- A self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Healthcare or pharmacy industry experience would be awesome but not required
Please note this is not a remote position all candidates must be able to work from our Dublin, Ohio office.