Enterprise Account Executive (Remote)
Updox is searching for a high-energy Enterprise Account Executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. You’ll support our efforts remotely covering the West territory.
With your extensive product knowledge and understanding of healthcare industry trends, you will communicate directly with enterprise accounts, understand their needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value in this role.
We’re looking for more passionate, experienced healthcare sales professionals who understand how to drive SaaS business by showcasing value in health systems and partner networks of enterprise sizes and audiences (25+ providers). This role requires an agile, tech-savvy person who has never met a stranger, can create relationships easily, and can speak with poise and confidence about web-based solutions and the business improvement metrics of process efficiencies and enhanced patient experiences.
What you'll do...
Demo and showcase Updox products to perspective enterprise prospects via web and in person.
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Proactively manage prospects through the sales cycle, must be excellent at pipeline management.
- Self generate sales opportunities by making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends within Healthcare.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
What you'll bring...
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Healthcare sales OR B2B software/SaaS
- Successful previous experience as a Sales Representative or Account Executive, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Positive and persuasive, with a keen ability to speak to anyone (including leadership) without fear
- Able to engage key decision makers
- Competitive and resilient, with a strong drive to attain individual results
- Organized and committed to the systematic approach to sales success
- Coachable and open to guidance designed to uplift and uplift and support the attainment of goals and optimal job satisfaction
- Previous remote work experience.
This is a remote opportunity. Our HQ is in Dublin, Ohio. You may reside anywhere in the US for this position preferably in our west region.