Business Intelligence Analyst
The BI Analyst will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic analytic projects, that will contribute to different business objectives. Through data analysis and knowledge management, this individual contributor will build and maintain methodologies to deliver more complex analyses to the business. The position will focus on the Sales Pipeline and analytics as it relates to sales / marketing/ retention. Although the position will report to Business Intelligence, this candidate will be dedicated to the revenue efforts of Sales, and Customer Success.
What you'll do...
- You will work with all levels of the organization to turn requirements into valuable insights and deliverables
- Initial area of focus will be on understanding Sales Pipeline and creating resources for leaders and individual contributors to understand performance and expectations
- Assist with the development of internal self-service reporting/ dashboarding capabilities and products
- Create, and maintain forecasting models to help leaders understand what opportunities are translating into revenue
- Researches business problems and creates models that help analyze historical trending, and options for solutions
- Assist with data quality efforts, documentation, and socialization of terms and metrics
- Responsible for calculating and measuring incentive/ commission program performance and awards
- Continuously improve marketing and sales processes working with representatives and leaders in both areas to achieve goals based on the metrics and analysis
- Review pipeline opportunities and quoted information to ensure accuracy
- Work with Salesforce administrator to document definitions and understand workflows for data capture and accuracy
What you'll bring...
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Economics, Business, Information Science or similar
- 2+ years of experience using Salesforce or CRM
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office
- Someone that is resourceful and creative in their solutioning
- Familiar with different forecasting methods and statistical modeling
- SaaS experience or familiarity with SaaS metrics is a plus
- Experience with visualization or BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, or PowerBI is a plus
- Experience with SQL or similar query language is a plus
Please note this is not a remote position. All candidates must be able to work from our Dublin, Ohio office.