Business Development Representative
Updox is looking for persuasive, confident Business Development Representatives to join our sales team to identify and qualify new sales opportunities.
As a Business Development Representative at Updox you will be working alongside Account Executives to target and engage prospective customers. You will be vital to the expansion of our business. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills and can clearly articulate to customers how our product can help them engage their patients, simplify their processes and increase revenue. You will leverage your communication skills to achieve an assigned monthly quota of qualified sales opportunities. Compensation includes a competitive base salary plus commission incentives. The BDR role at Updox is a stepping stone to sales and account management positions.
What you'll do...
- Research, engage, and qualify clients whose needs align with the value proposition of our software solutions
- Execute prospecting campaigns, primarily through outbound calling and email
- Generate interest and qualify new leads that turn into quality appointments
- Update lead and prospect pipelines in Salesforce with detailed, timely feedback
- Achieve goal of scheduling 2 demonstrations per day
What you'll bring...
- 2+ years of experience working in or selling to healthcare organizations preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in B2B software/SaaS lead generation, inside sales or account management experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required, or 4+ years experience in a professional office environment
- Positive and persuasive attitude, with a keen ability to speak to anyone (including leadership) without fear
- Able to engage key decision makers
- Competitive and resilient, with a strong drive to attain individual results
- Organized and committed to a systematic approach to success
- Coachable and open to guidance designed to uplift and support the attainment of goals and optimal job satisfaction
Please note - this is not a remote position. Our office is in Dublin, Ohio.