Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager at Updox, you’ll be a customer advocate focusing on customer retention and optimization. You will act as a strategic partner for our customers, ensuring that they realize value in the products and services they purchased, and have the tools and knowledge necessary to achieve success utilizing Updox within their organization.
What you'll do...
- Hold virtual meetings with customers to evangelize our solutions, understand their challenges/strategic initiatives and ensure successful adoption of new Updox features & products
- Identify and share the products/practices that will help software users to close process gaps and improve internal metrics
- Develop individual success plans for each customer to ensure Updox adoption, expansion, and loyalty across your portfolio of customers
- Be an expert on the Updox Platform with a deep understanding of our technology and content
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to solve for common client concerns
- Ensure customers are effectively onboarded and trained
- Execute customer touch plans for product engagement
- Identify, engage, and respond to at risk customers to ensure customer retention metrics are met
What you'll bring...
- 2-3 years experience working in a healthcare IT company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology or related field preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships at all customer levels
- Proven ability to be highly adaptable in an ever-changing environment
- Willingness to be flexible and respond to quickly changing priorities on short notice
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work in fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Ability to operate as an entrepreneur, with keen understanding of innovation processes, techniques, and strategies
- Strong business development skills and ability to negotiate and influence potential customers and others within the organization
Please note this is not a remote position. Our office is located in Dublin, Ohio.