Onboarding Success Manager
Updox is seeking a highly-skilled Onboarding Success Manager to be a critical part of our Customer Success team and join our mission of revolutionizing the medical industry. The ideal candidate is a self-starting and flexible individual seeking growth opportunities within a high growth, startup company. Please note - this is not a remote position. Office is in Dublin, Ohio.
What you'll do...
- Assist independent practice personnel (provider, nurse practitioner, medical assistant, office staff) in the implementation, training, and adoption of Updox offerings and related technology
- Create and modify instructional materials and assessing needs of customers
- Post-implementation follow up skills with practices to ensure adoption metrics are being met for long-term success.
- Work with internal departments to articulate the growing opportunities of the healthcare industry
What you'll bring...
- 1-3 years experience using electronic training technologies to instruct individuals or groups ideally in healthcare IT
- Bachelors degree in computer science, communications, or education preferred. Equivalent work experience considered
- Experience troubleshooting desktop or browser-based application software in Windows, Mac OS, and mobile environments is preferred
- Ability to seamlessly transition between a variety of tasks in a dynamic environment
- Ability to identify key customer requirements and adapt training to conform to address those requirements
Please note this is not a remote position. All candidates must be able to work from our Dublin, Ohio office.