Customer Support Analyst (CX Experience Analyst)
Updox, named one of the nations fastest growing companies two years in a row, is on a rocket ship to the stars and looking for an experienced, confident Customer Experience Analyst to join our tight knit Customer Experience (CX) team. This position is for our later shift: 11:30am - 8:00 pm Monday - Friday only.
At Updox, helping people is the fire in our bellies and technology is the fuel. We've leapfrogged the competition and made it to the top by innovating the ways in which healthcare providers and their networks communicate. By streamlining how information is shared, we improve the patient experience and make it easier for individuals to lead healthier, happier lives with the best in medical care. Winners of two Best Places to Work Awards, we also know a thing or two about maintaining a happy workplace.
The ideal candidate is a self-starting and flexible individual seeking growth opportunities within a high growth, startup company.
What you'll do...
- Work with medical practice personnel (doctors, nurses, front office staff, and information technology staff) to advise and assist in the adoption of Updox and related Electronic Medical - Records technology integrations
- Triage and resolve medical practice support requests via phone, email, and remote web access
- Provide both proactive and highly responsive communications with medical practices
- Identify potential application enhancement requests
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include weekday evening shifts
What you'll bring...
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, networking, or related field preferred. Equivalent work experience considered
- Experience troubleshooting desktop or browser-based application software in Windows, Mac OS, and mobile environments
- Experience in health care provider practice management or Electronic Medical Records software is preferred
- Experience using customer service policies and procedures, as well as customer service technologies such as case management software and telephony systems is preferred
- Ability to seamlessly transition between a variety of tasks in a dynamic environment
Please note this is not a remote position. All candidates must work from our Dublin, Ohio office.