Business Development Representative
Updox, named one of the nation’s fastest growing companies two years in a row, is on a rocket ship to the stars and looking for more persuasive, confident Business Development Representatives to join our kick-ass inside sales team. his role will be focused on growing our (H2) Pharmacy market presence.
At Updox, helping people is the fire in our bellies and technology is the fuel. We’ve leapfrogged the competition and made it to the top by innovating the ways in which healthcare providers and their networks communicate. By streamlining how information is shared, we improve the patient experience and make it easier for individuals to lead healthier, happier lives with the best in medical care. Winners of two Best Places to Work Awards, we also know a thing or two about maintaining a happy workplace.
As a Business Development Representative at Updox, you share in our passion for innovation and helping people by showing healthcare providers and their partner networks the features and benefits of our state-of-the-art SaaS solution. You’re committed to honing your craft and learning every facet of our software so that you can most effectively align its value to a wide array of medical care providers and business operations stakeholders.
We’re looking for more passionate professionals with software sales experience who understand how to drive business through showcasing value in medical practices and partner networks of varying sizes and audiences. This requires an agile, tech-savvy person who has never met a stranger, can create relationships easily, and can speak with poise and confidence about web-based solutions and the business improvement metrics of process efficiencies and enhanced patient experiences.
What you'll do...
- Research, engage, and qualify clients whose needs align with the value proposition of our software solutions
- Execute prospecting campaigns, primarily through outbound calling
- Unlock critical opportunities to add high-value partners
- Cultivate relationships with new accounts who are hungry for help to maximize the benefits of Updox in their organization.
What you'll bring...
- 1-2 years of experience in Enterprise B2B software/SaaS lead generation or inside sales
- Healthcare sales experience, a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required, or 3+ years proven sales experience
- Ability and desire to physically work in our awesome Dublin, Ohio office (this is not a remote position)
- Passionate about a career with purpose
- Highly-effective communicator
- Positive and persuasive, with a keen ability to speak to anyone (including leadership) without fear
- Able to engage key decision makers
- Competitive and resilient, with a strong drive to attain individual results
- Organized and committed to the systematic approach to sales success
- Coachable and open to guidance designed to uplift and support the attainment of goals and optimal job satisfaction
Please note - this is not a remote position. Our office is in Dublin, Ohio.