Sales Operations Analyst
Updox, named one of the nation’s fastest growing companies two years in a row, is on a rocket ship to the stars and looking for a Sales Operations Analyst join our tight knit Revenue Operations (RevOps) team.
At Updox, helping people is the fire in our bellies and technology is the fuel. We’ve leapfrogged the competition and made it to the top by innovating the ways in which healthcare providers and their networks communicate. By streamlining how information is shared, we improve the patient experience and make it easier for individuals to lead healthier, happier lives with the best in medical care. Winners of two Best Places to Work Awards, we also know a thing or two about maintaining a happy workplace.
What you'll do...
- Import, segment, distribute and report on lead data within the Updox CRM
- Create, implement and document sales automation processes within sales automation systems
- Find, troubleshoot and fix issues within sales systems and business processes
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to provide analysis and recommendations on new and existing prospecting opportunities
- Manage and triage inbound sales requests
- Maintain documentation and communicate subject matter expertise across multiple departments including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Support, Engineering and Finance
- Implement end-user enhancement requests
- Audit sales and marketing performance
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve business processes, systems, communication and data governance
What you'll bring...
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role that has the ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to management
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively
- Experience with visual analysis applications and sales intelligence software (e.g. InsightSquared)
- High level of comfort and experience creating reports, optimizing processes, managing dashboards, and other CRM related skills.
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce.com, other CRM/MA applications (e.g. HubSpot, Chili Piper, LearnCore, ZoomInfo) and dialer applications (e.g. Salesloft) are desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, analytical or business-related field
- 1+ years experience in sales operations and/or business systems preferably in a software/technology company