Are you someone who loves to manage development and implementation projects? Do you love helping a business and its customers be successful by introducing innovative service offerings for their software? If so, this may be the role you have been waiting for.
At Updox, we have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Senior Project Manager in our Dublin, OH office. In this position, you will report to and work with our VP, Professional Services and Support and play a key role in providing project management for our implementation and software development projects. In addition, you will play a key role in our service delivery strategies, processes and new service innovations. If you have passion, a level head, and are generally someone that people respect and like to work with, this is for you.
What you'll do...
- Successfully manage multiple software development, partner integration and customer implementation services projects simultaneously
- Establish comprehensive project plans with clear timeline, milestones and expectations on delivery
- Manage schedules, scope and overall project organization to ensure project deliverables and dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Monitor project risks, issues and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Communicate with internal and external teams effectively to ensure expectations are set and deliverables are met
- Conduct regular status meetings to track project and communicate project progress to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Produce and maintain project documentation, including statements of work, meeting notes, status reports, change management, and approval documents
- Assist the sales team in a pre-sales engineering role putting together statement of work (SOW) coordinating with other departments
- Develop a deep understanding of the Updox solutions and work with VP. Professional Services to innovate, create and provide implementation service offerings around them
- Ensure a positive customer experience and overall customer satisfaction with Updox projects by working closely with development, support, product management and sales
What you'll bring...
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience
- 5+ years of experience in managing medium scale development and implementation projects
- Significant experience in the healthcare industry developing and/ or implementing solutions
- Deep understanding of project and customer management and ability to discuss technical and business project requirements in detail
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects with varying deadlines concurrently
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Great critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills, being able to identify solutions and ensure progress in the face of obstacles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results on time
- Ability to be graceful under pressure and thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
- Initiative and resourcefulness to meet project milestones, internal team needs, and customer expectations
- Travel up to 65% of the time to customer sites for kick-off, discovery, and implementation meetings
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
Please note this is not a remote position.