Unmind is on an ambitious mission to change the way the world thinks about mental health. We believe that every individual has the right to a healthy mind and that mental health should be universally understood and celebrated. We’re looking for someone who shares our vision for the future.
We’re a market-leading, B2B, digital mental health platform. We use the latest scientific findings from positive psychology, cognitive-behavioural therapy, neuroscience and mindfulness to create programmes that measurably improve people’s mental wellbeing. Our platform provides organisations with programmes that are engaging, non-stigmatising, and affordable.
As a product designer at Unmind, you’ll be working closely with our product and engineering teams to craft functional and beautiful experiences. You, being a core member of the team, will contribute to the most imperative parts of the product development process at Unmind, which includes understanding user needs through research, conceptualising complex ideas into interactive prototypes, validating ideas through user testing, designing detailed high-fidelity interfaces, collaborating with the engineering team to ensure high quality implementation, and exhaustively testing the product to be confident that we’re shipping a product that meets all requirements.
- Create unified, end-to-end experiences through close collaboration with team members from across the product and engineering teams
- Advocate for design by presenting your work cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate design rationale
- Own every aspect of the product's design, from solving the core user challenge to shipping a well-tested and pixel-perfect UI
- Design high-fidelity UI and UX specs to clearly communicate requirements to the engineering team
- Help make high-level strategic decisions with the design and product teams
- Experience designing and shipping applications
- Ability to communicate articulately your thoughts and motivations
- A keen eye for visual UI details
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision
- Passionate about creating products that resonate emotionally with people
- 4-5 years designing products end-to-end
- Along with core principles of product design, you also have a deep understanding of composition, typography, balance, symmetry, and white space
- A strong portfolio of past work, which includes detailed mockups and interactive prototypes
You will be joining an exceptionally talented core team who – in the last year – have secured incredible investors, partners, clients and advocates. Our future success(es) will rely on the continuation of that momentum – of which our ability to function in a fluid and efficient manner will be paramount (especially as the company grows). If done right, the opportunity for this individual (and Unmind generally) is vast, compounded and – perhaps most importantly – will genuinely improve people’s lives.
Unmind’s London office (Borough)
- Great colleagues (personally and professionally)
- Pick your own tech
- Regular social company gatherings
- Optional team walks, runs, and mindfulness sessions
- Wellbeing budget to use at your discretion
- A culture of continuous learning
- Dog friendly workplace