The Role – Sales
As a team of twenty-three, everyone does a bit of everything and we’re a SUPER flat organisation –all input is valued equally regardless of role, tenure or acumen– so every aspect of the business is up for debate. That said, the core remit of this particular role is: (a) identifying, approaching and generating new business; (b) managing inbound enquiries we receive from prospects and converting into tangible leads; (c) engaging with our strategic partners; (d) supporting on creative marketing campaigns; (e) optimising ROI on conferences / events.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking to hire our first individual sales contributor and given our success to date, whilst you will be the first, you certaining won’t be the last! This is a great opportunity for someone who has experienced great success in their career to date but are looking to take their development to the next level. An entrepreneurial + growth mindset are essential.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Unmind:
- Build: Whilst we have experienced huge success to date, Unmind is still a young company and in order to fully realise our potential, we need to continue to develop our effective sales model. At the heart of any great sales model is healthy and consistent pipeline growth and whilst the rule-book on how to create our pipeline is yet to be fully written, we need a meticulous character that is going to help drive our business forward in this regard.
- Execute: Pipeline is vanity, execution is sanity. The successful candidate will be held accountable for a high conversion rate of their qualified pipeline and have the full support of the Unmind team to ensure we are doing all we can to win new clients.
- Lead: Being on the frontline of any sales team requires leadership skills both internally and externally. In joining our team, you will become an extension of our brand and we want every interaction with an Unmind employee to be a great one.
- Grow: We love working with people who are naturally curious and always seeking opportunities to learn. We have a hugely experienced team but none of us think we are the finished article. You shall expect to be challenged and to challenge others internally. We are striving to create something truly special so egos need to be left at the door.
Skills and Experience
- As with any B2B organisation, the success of Unmind depends every member of staff being professional, amicable, and able to build strong relationships – both internally and with external stakeholders. Our ideal candidate traits are as follows:
- Prior sales role(s) within a B2B sales environment, ideally 3+ years frontline SaaS sales experience with a great track record.
- Proven ability to manage a large scale sales pipeline, identifying and closing enterprise software deals.
- Ability to sell the product (and your own skills) so as to appear credible at all times.
- Ability to forge and build relationships at a senior level - crossing multiple sectors and geographies.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask across differing demands on your time.
- Presentable and passionate, with enthusiasm to always over-deliver internally and externally.
- Bonda.Fide.Hustler. If it needs doing, you will get it done - somehow, someway.
- Desire to take Unmind global and become the leading organisation in B2B mental wellbeing.
- A genuine and great human. We have built a special team and want to keep it that way.
- Previous start-up / entrepreneurial experience.
- Passion for mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives.
- Exposure to networks in HR, employee benefits, wellbeing or similar.
- You will be joining an exceptionally talented core team who –in the last 18-months– have secured incredible investors, partners, clients and advocates. Our future success(es) will rely on the continuation of that momentum – of which our ability to function in a fluid and efficient manner will be paramount. If done right, then the opportunity for this individual (and Unmind generally) is vast, compounded and –perhaps most importantly– will genuinely improve people’s lives.
- Location: Unmind’s London office (Victoria) but soon to be FORA in London Bridge as of 2nd November.
- Great colleagues (personally and professionally)
- Pick your own tech
- Regular social company gatherings
- Optional team walks, runs and mindfulness sessions
- Wellbeing budget to use at your discretion
- Free on-site gym in the new office
- Roof top bar at the new office
- A culture of continuous learning
- Pension and generous holiday policy
- Dog-friendly workplace (currently we have 2 offices dogs; a Working Cocker Spaniel called Dexter and Genie the Maltese Terrier.)
- Hours: Regular 0900–1800 working day (with capacity for remote working and flexible hours).
- Remuneration: Salary TBC - reflective of candidate experience and skill set.