Unmind is transforming mental health in the workplace. In 2017 we developed a market-leading digital platform; secured funding from industry experts; and have since signed contracts with a variety of global corporations... but we’re just getting started. We have humongous plans – and need lots of help in achieving them.
Unmind is a B2B mental health platform. We use the latest scientific findings from positive psychology, cognitive-behavioural therapy, neuroscience and mindfulness to create programmes that measurably improve people’s mental wellbeing. Our digital platform provides organisations with programmes that are engaging, non-stigmatising, affordable and scalable.
We’ve worked with the world’s top clinicians, behavioural experts, professors and institutions to develop our software. Our clinically-backed tools and training help to create healthier, happier, more human organisations.
The Role – Unmind Support Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised individual who will be an integral part of Unmind’s growth and success moving forward. The satisfaction of our users is key to Unmind – without their ongoing engagement and advocacy we’d be kaput. User engagement (and feedback) is perhaps the most important metric for retaining our clients – and in this team you’ll be truly responsible for moving the needle. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to collaborate on building something in an entrepreneurial way.
As a team of 20, everyone does a bit of everything and input is valued regardless of role, tenure or acumen. That said, the core remit of this particular role is: (a) Managing the Unmind user support service and doing everything possible to ensure our users are joyful about interacting with Unmind b) Obtaining, consolidating and reporting on user feedback – feeding into Unmind’s development roadmap (c) Supporting clients with initiatives that underpin the Client Success function (platform builds, content generation and administrative/technical support).
How your skills and passion will come to life at Unmind:
- Own: Our ability to satisfy existing clients (and thus retain their contracts) is the bedrock of Unmind’s success. Supporting our users throughout their journey with Unmind by providing quality and timely support, delivering on promises and to a standard of service that exceeds expectation is paramount to this.
- Operationalise: Fine-tune process and research, plan and implement new systems or platforms that could bolster or improve the user support service.
- Build: Maintain and develop the Unmind’s user FAQ section – ensuring that it is comprehensive and relevant at all times.
- Protect: Understand the ins/outs of the Unmind platform so as to help remedy user issues in an efficient and friendly manner when they crop up.
- Listen: Curating user feedback and effectively feeding it back to the wider-team. We want users/clients to feel a genuine connection with Unmind and that their contributions are explored.
- Reflect: Periodic reporting/insights to understand user behavior for both client feedback and internal planning (enquiries, feedback and support NPS metrics). A good eye for detail or trends can help us identify bottlenecks or opportunities.
- Support: Assist the Success team with wider-administration and content-generation– underpinning our CRM system and client lifecycle.
- Partner: Provide candid input on key projects and collaborate on wider initiatives that support our clients.
- Lead: Every single person who joins the team will play a big role in helping to nurture our culture, processes and future aspirations. Whether it’s within your team or the wider organisation, the whole company has a huge amount to figure out and we want/need everybody to play a definitive role in that evolution.
Skills and Experience:
As with any professional services organisation, Unmind’s success depends on every member of staff being professional, amicable, and capable of building strong relationships – both internally and with external stakeholders. Our ideal candidate traits are as follows:
- Driven individual with a proven track record of picking something up and running with it; creatively defining the solution for an agreeable outcome. There is no ‘right’ way.
- Prior Customer Service / Support experience within an enterprise environment.
- Candidate must be fully comfortable with every aspect of the support process (including query and escalation handling).
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate and experienced in data management (Mac desirable but not a deal-breaker).
- Highly organised and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task across multiple platforms and projects.
- Capacity to drive, develop and draw insights from user feedback to enhance the product and user/client satisfaction.
- A true people-person, with enthusiasm to over-deliver on expectations.
- Dedicated and able to show initiative to meet OKRs (Objectives & Key Results), deliver results and drive improvement.
- Autonomous attitude (you *do not* require (or like) micro-management).
- Bona. Fide. Hustler. If it needs doing, you’ll get it done - somehow, some way.
- Desire to take Unmind global and become the leading organisation for B2B mental health.
- Not a terrible human being... Ideally a great one. We’re a tight team and want to stay that way.
- B2B background/roles (esp. SaaS or digital).
- Experience working in a technical, customer support role or similar
- Comfortable with customer support/ticketing platforms (i.e. Service Desk, Zendesk etc.)
- Previous startup and/or entrepreneurial experience
- Passion for mental health and positively improving people’s lives.
- Exposure to networks in HR, employee benefits, wellbeing or similar.
You will be joining an exceptionally talented core team who – in less than a year – secured incredible investors, partners, clients and advocates. Our future success(es) will rely on the continuation of that momentum – of which client success are an enormous part. IF done right, then the professional opportunity for this individual (and Unmind generally) is vast and – perhaps most importantly – will genuinely improve people’s lives.
Unmind’s London office (Borough).
● Great colleagues (personally and professionally).
● Regular social company gatherings.
● Weekly Unmind walk, run and mindfulness for those interested.
● Wellbeing budget.
● A culture of continuous learning.
Regular 0900–1800 working day (with capacity for remote working and/or flexible hours upon proving ability to deliver autonomously).
Salary TBC - reflective of candidate experience and skill set.
If you’re a great human and exceptionally talented in the areas above, then please get in touch. Express your interest by submitting a CV and cover letter (detailing desire and applicability for the role). If successful, the next step(s) will be: (i) brief phone call; (ii) initial face-to-face interview iii) formal exercise and meeting with wider team.