Work with an experienced game team (Max, Charlie & others) to lead the artistic development of a new unannounced title. This is quite a new direction for the team and the gameplay is quite developed and rock-solid (not Subnautica-related).
Work with and oversee concept artists, environment artists and game artists to develop and create art in a unique new style. Some of the game's art style has already been developed by the team and studio Art Director (Cory), but there is a lot more visually to develop. We are also collaborating with an exciting new partner to create a game that could make a real impact.
Work in our San Francisco office (SOMA) or remotely from anywhere.
- Submit a portfolio with your application.
- Proficient in Photoshop (for paintovers)
- Proficient in some 3D software
- Game industry experience as an Art Lead or Art Director
- Strong artistic skill and ability to adapt to different visual styles
- Able to make effective paintovers to refine art quickly
- Problem-solving and open mind
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Enjoys working with a variety of minds - design, technical and those from other creative industries
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and communication
- Availability to go on global company retreats