Use our cinematic tool to create amazing particle effects for weapons, structures, environments and for most every element in the game. You should be able to create 2D images as well as implement the 3D particle systems.
Work closely with our Art Director (Cory) and take feedback from the community and playtesters to refine effects and make them incredible.
You should have a great idea for artistic detail and love making a big difference in our game's visuals
Work in our San Francisco office (SOMA) or remotely from anywhere.
- Submit a portfolio with your application.
- Familiar with Unity 3D
- Excellent 3D math skills
- Knowledge of the rendering pipeline and cutting-edge graphics techniques
- Experience as graphic programmer in the gaming industry
- Experience writing and optimizing complex CG shaders
- Problem-solving and open mind
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Team player and good communication skills
- Availability for global company retreats
- Experience writing authoring tools for artists
- Experience with visual effect systems
- Experience with Plastic SCM
- Loves big houses in Spain for retreats