We are a limited-service 81 room property located in North Las Vegas looking to have an energetic and motivated individual to join our Night Audit Team. *At least 1 year of prior hotel experience is preferred along with a passion for hospitality, a willingness to learn, and a flexible schedule. We are hiring part-time and must be able to work night shift (11P to 7A).
I. SUMMARY STATEMENT
Assures highest possible level of visitor and guest satisfaction by providing superior customer service. Responsible for checking guests into and out of the hotel as well as answering phone calls and customer inquiries
Reports directly to the Front Desk Manager.
III. PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Room Assignments, Changes, and Issues
- Checks guests into and out of the hotel in an accurate, speedy, and courteous manner.
- Efficiently handles all payments received whether they are cash, credit card, checks, or traveler’s checks.
- Balances/verifies all monetary transactions in the appropriate accounts.
- Ensures that all hotel keys are distributed to the appropriate parties and that guest privacy is maintained.
- Responsible for maintaining all documentation regarding room registration, changes, charges, credit card transactions, customer service and maintenance issues.
- Offers guests assistance whenever possible.
- Responsible for resolving escalated customer relations issues.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
- Must respond to and follow-up on all guest requests to ensure customers are satisfied with the hotel’s services and accommodations.
- Responsible for positively representing and promoting the property.
- Ensures systems and procedures are in place and followed for guest safety and security.
- Ensures that the lobby and front desk area is clean, organized, visually appealing, and well stocked with all necessary supplies.
- Properly compiles, completes, and distributes reports to all management and relevant staff.
- Reports any maintenance, security, or safety issues to the appropriate staff.
IV. SKILLS, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous front desk experience highly preferred.
- Prior experience using Windows based software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook highly preferred.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work well and collaborate with others.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- May be required to stand for an extended period of time.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.