United Brothers, a growing Hospitality and Retail based company in Las Vegas, Nevada is looking for a talented and eager professional to join our corporate team as an Administrative and Human Resource Assistant to aid in the growth of our company and management of our people. We are looking for an individual that can bring energy, ambition to grow and learn, as well as a passion for the growth and development of our talent.
- Oversee the recruitment process (hiring and termination of employees)
- Respond to unemployment and worker’s compensation claims
- Oversee employee grievances and internal/customer incidents
- Process bi-weekly payroll and manage overtime/store hours
- Ensure compliance with all employment/legal requirements
- Ensure store managers are in compliance with federal/state/company set policies and procedures
- Communicate and craft effective company policies; update employee handbooks, contracts, job descriptions, and duties.
- Maintain accurate records of all documents pertaining to company policies/procedures and employees
- Oversee performance evaluations and compensation
- Oversee company training and development efforts
- Maintain confidential company and employee information
- Drug Test & Background Check
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a management role
- Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now and other ATS's (Preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Clear written and verbal communications
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Knowledge of Federal/State employment laws, Labor Relations, Investigation Skills
- Knowledge of HR compliance, unemployment, and worker’s compensation
Please note: This position is for our head office located on the north side of town (I-15 and Craig Rd) and is an entry-level to mid-level position. Pay ($10-$13/hr) is based on experience.