Company Industry: People Operations Consulting Services
Title: SR. People Operations Consultant
Reports to: Founder, CEO
Location: Seattle, WA
Employment: 1099 Contractor
Travel Required: Minimal
uniquelyHR is a fast growing HR consulting firm based in Seattle’s historic Pioneer Square. Our team of senior consultants provides strategic and hands on people ops leadership to startups at every stage of growth. We do what’s right for our clients by offering a flexible mix of services to help them grow quickly. uniquelyHR supports Seattle’s startup community, women in tech, and emerging leaders. We are proud sponsors of Startup Grind Seattle and the Female Founders Alliance.
uniquelyHR is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and embrace all social identities that are inclusive and not rooted in harm or oppression.
- We believe in collaboration and partnership.
- We are humble and hands-on.
- We put inclusive culture first, because that’s what matters most.
uniquelyHR is looking for a Senior People Ops Consultant with 15+ years of experience and well rounded HR Leadership skills to assist our clients with a variety of needs. You would be joining a team of supportive, smart and talented individuals.
The Senior People Ops Consultant is responsible for supporting their client’s needs and curating results and solutions for the scope of work defined for each client.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of basic or foundational HR items such as an employee handbook, compliance, onboarding/offboarding processes, performance review processes, or employee relation issues.
- Act as an advisor to the leadership team in regards to People Ops functions and an employee resource in regards to workplace issues or concerns.
- Develop project plans with detailed objectives, milestones, activities, timelines, and assignments thru the multiple project phases (e.g., concept, design, approval, implementation).
- Schedule & facilitate project meetings and cross-functional collaboration and deliverables. Prepare and present project meeting materials.
- Undergraduate degree, with graduate degree preferred in a related field
- Customer service orientation and solution focus
- Strong consulting mindset with the ability to build effective relationships
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentations to senior leadership
- Proven ability to drive and lead processes while achieving results and sharing ownership
- Ability to analyze issues from multiple viewpoints and develop effective alternatives and action plans
- Knowledge of state and federal laws that apply to people operations