UnifyID’s goal is to solve one of the oldest and most fundamental problems in organized society: How do I know you are who you say you are?
At UnifyID, we believe it is time for authentication to be about you. Humans have always been considered to be the “weak link” in security. At UnifyID, we turn that around and use what is unique about each individual to enhance security. The best way to authenticate yourself is to be yourself.
UnifyID was unanimously named most innovative start-up at RSA 2017, SXSW 2017 Winner in Security & Privacy, and 2016 TechCrunch Disrupt Runner-Up. Recently, UnifyID was named a Cool Vendor by Gartner in Identity and Access Management for 2018. The company is funded by Andreessen Horowitz, New Enterprise Associates and Stanford-StartX.
About the Role
- The iOS and Android SDKs allows our customers and partners to collect information and provide a score to determine if a user is really who they claim to be.
- In the role you will work closely with our product, machine learning and account teams to build our multifaceted SDK for the iOS and Android platforms
- Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned
- Deliver new features, execute on the roadmap and plan for the future
- Enhance our existing iOS/Android SDKs for an optimal mobile experience
- Good software development principles which includes scalable software and architectural design patterns
- Experience executing on complex features leveraging the power of native mobile SDKs
- Knowledge of mobile platform APIs along with competency using standard libraries
- Experience analyzing features in production using analytics and experiments (e.g. A/B testing; use various reporting systems to identify root cause of issues, etc.)
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA
- Experience with source code management techniques using Git
- Familiarity with agile development methods
- Comfortable in a small, fast-paced startup environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field/experience
- Expertise with databases and schemas
- Cross-platform app experience
- Experience with low level system data collection from on-device sensors
- Experience with evaluating and optimizing resource usage, including battery usage
- Testing and automation experience
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and/or Signal Processing techniques