About the Role
We are seeking a self-directed and passionate quality engineer who is ready to get fully immersed into the details of crafting the future of identity management and security.
- Friendly and approachable, but not afraid to call out B.S. when necessary.
- Great communication skills
- Understands how to build feedback mechanisms for timely and effective developer feedback on software quality, but not just process for the sake of process.
- Knows when to hold up a release when necessary and can drive a compromise solution.
- Brings a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Curious enough to dig into initial bugs, help with RCA’s by looking at a bit of source code, maybe to verify reproducibility and even suggest possible fixes.
- Not afraid to look at logs, both client and server.
- Comfortable navigating the question “What is the right thing to do or build?” when constrained by both business requirements and time.
- Self-starter, driven, and passionate about quality but, knows how to balance it out to avoid burning out.
- 15+ years industry experience of software development
- 3+ years leadership role in Engineering or QA
- At least one role in which you made meaningful and business critical contributions to at least one product with at least 1M+ users
- GitLab, and continuous integration
- Sentry (android and iOS)
- Android Robolectric (and limitations)
- iOS simulator (and limitations)
- AWS, and their managed service offerings
- deployment strategies
- 3rd party security audit