Few startups have the luxury of working with a technically strong team on something both interesting and impactful. At UnifyID, we thrive on tackling the hard stuff first, working closely with each other in building meaningful products to make how we see authentication today vastly different from the status quo: passwords. Imagine a world where you are seamlessly authenticated for purchases, can securely access your smart devices pin-free, and never needing to provide your mother’s maiden name as a way to show that it is really you.
UnifyID is in the enviable position of working on a product with white-hot demand from enterprise clients across the globe seeking easier and more secure ways to authenticate their end users.
Contribute to the bleeding edge of machine learning, security, and implicit authentication at an early-stage VC funded startup in the heart of downtown Redwood City. Come join our team and radically change authentication forever.
About the Role
Passionate about creating thoughtful design solutions to delight users? Excited to make security more accessible to everyone? We are seeking an ambitious self-starter who is ready to get fully immersed into the details of crafting the future of identity management and security.
- Experience working on agile teams, building efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Comfortable building out front ends in both React with Redux and Angular 2 and engineering backends with Node, Express, and Nginx for scalable and performant content delivery
- Strong integration and unit-testing approach
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities and strong Computer Science fundamentals (portfolio review)
- We require at least 4 years of industry experience in client-side work and evidence of exposure to high-scale web and mobile applications
We believe in end-to-end ownership on projects and ship as early as possible to build, measure, and learn from what users actually want. We value transparency in leadership, robust team discussions, and unconventional effort and care in building a strong company culture.
We are seeking passionate, self-motivated individuals who are ready to get fully immersed into the details of crafting the future of authentication. We encourage and support everyone on the UnifyID team to collaborate, publish, teach, and learn. UnifyID is located in the heart of SoMa in San Francisco and has unparalleled access to deep entrepreneurial expertise, high-caliber academic research institutions, and top-tier VC resources. Finally, it is important that you be authentic and be yourself. UnifyID is an equal opportunity employer.