Our Customer Success team are looking for an enthusiastic person to join them in delivering a world class service to our customers. This is a heavily relationship focused position and we pride ourselves on our 100% customer retention rate – so you should have high energy, passion and commitment to providing a great service.
As a Customer Success Executive, your primary role will be to act as a key contact throughout the onboarding process of new institutions and support the Customer Success Managers to train all stakeholders and implement the Unibuddy Platform at their institution. Our customers come from all over the world and you will be responsible for supporting customers across the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Oversee the first part of the customer journey within Customer Success.
- Take handovers from the sales team and ensure they’re smoothly passed to the respective Customer Success Manager.
- Work with the Customer Success Managers to define an onboarding project scope and schedule contact activities with the customer to guide them towards realisation of ROI.
- Set up accounts for customers and train them in use of the Unibuddy Dashboard including reporting functionality, data analysis and product features.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on onboarding status both internally and with appropriate customer contacts. Escalate any identified risks.
- Understand and communicate best practice with customers.
- Answer incoming queries and problems from customers and take follow-up actions, working to ensure that any technical issues are resolved in a timely manner.
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- Experience in customer-facing roles (working in HE is also a plus).
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever evolving, team environment
- Ability to understand multiple technology tools used by client bases
- Degree preferred.
We want to connect students so they can find where they belong and achieve success.
We believe that Higher Education has the power to transform lives. It’s a melting pot of cultures, experience, knowledge and passion that creates an invaluable life experience. It’s a tricky journey to navigate though. There are many types of universities and courses and it’s important for students to find the right path for them.
A team of former HE professionals and talented developers, we help students thrive through sharing their experiences, effortless technology and the smart application of data.
Together, we bring institutions easy-to-deploy tech, and first-hand experience on how to make the most of it. A simple widget on their website allows prospects and ambassadors to chat and foster a sense of belonging – even before applying. Over 100 years’ collective experience in university marketing and recruitment means we help our partners make it happen – from set-up, to training their ambassadors, through to driving engagement.
Backed by Logitech, Goldman Sachs partners and supported by Strategic Advisors from the biggest HE governmental entities, we’re growing rapidly. Since launching 24 months ago we’ve expanded to work with 140 institutions across the world.
Be part of a team that pushes our boundaries even further and continues to provide expert support for partners, as well as making a difference for students.