As University Partnerships Manager, you will help drive Unibuddy’s future growth by building relationships with prospective universities and turning them into happy and successful users of Unibuddy. We’re looking for an energetic and enthusiastic sales executive to join our entrepreneurial team and help accelerate our next phase of growth. Our clients come from all over the world and you will be responsible for developing and securing opportunities across the UK, Europe and further afield, working with the rest of the sales team to identify key target regions, sectors and organisations.
As we are a rapidly growing company you will gain exposure to all areas of the business, understanding the key success drivers at an early stage company and gaining invaluable experience for your future career. Success in this role will lead to opportunities for growth across the entire sales team with significant scope for future development.
Work with the sales team management to develop and implement an effective sales strategy
- Deeply understand the needs, key drivers and success factors of Unibuddy’s clients
- Acquire new Unibuddy university clients to hit/exceed quarterly sales targets through a consultative sales approach
- Effectively manage your pipeline of deals to meet your personal, and the team’s, revenue goals
- Identify and implement key areas for improvement in the sales process
- Measure and report on sales metrics and performance to redefine sales outreach best practice
- Participate in team improvement activities and ongoing sales coaching
- Oversee activities, monitor performance and deliver continual training for the SDRs within the sales department
- Participate in all aspects of recruitment and selection of new sales team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or any other related field. The equivalent of this in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
- You will be self-motivated, hard-working, coachable, and driven with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- You will have:
- at least 3+ years experience of closing customer deals in a B2B SaaS sales environment with a demonstrable record of hitting and exceeding your sales targets OR
- at least 3+ years experience in a target driven student recruitment role with a demonstrable record of hitting an exceeding recruitment targets AND clear interest and motivation to move into a B2B sales role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience of consultative sales approaches
- Excellent leadership skills to inspire and coach junior sales
- Analytical ability and understanding of sophisticated sales processes with a data-driven mindset is essential
- Feeling at home in a high-growth environment where we don’t know all the answers, but are willing to learn and improve what we do with plenty of opportunities to expand your skills
We provide Higher Education institutions with easy-to-deploy technology and first-hand experience on how to impact students’ lives while increasing their recruitment and retention of best-fit students. A peer-to-peer SaaS platform is embedded on universities’ websites to allow future and current students to chat and foster a sense of belonging for better-informed decision making - even before enrolling.
Venture-backed by the earliest investors in Zoom, Deliveroo, founders of Logitech, and supported by Strategic Advisors from the biggest HE governmental entities, we’re growing very rapidly. Since launching in March ‘17, we’ve expanded to work with over 150 institutions in 20+ countries and 4 continents across the world while raising over $7m in funding.
We’re a team of ambitious graduates, former HE professionals, and talented developers who gave ourselves the mission to empower every student to find where they belong.
We help students thrive through sharing their experiences and gaining an authentic view of their next step - while helping universities recruit their best-fit students by creating a sense of belonging, powered by effortless tech and unique conversational insights.
Please send a CV and covering letter with a supporting statement which outlines two reasons why you would like to work with Unibuddy, and two reasons why you are well suited to this role.
Please note that Unibuddy does not sponsor visas for this role.