Unearth is a digital public affairs agency based in downtown Sacramento with a satellite office in Washington, DC. We work hard every day with our clients to unleash campaign superpowers across public affairs, public relations, and marketing. We are defining what it means to be an agency delivering on the promise of digital for our clients.
We are looking to recruit a talented Media Buyer (MB) who is on his/her way to becoming an expert in the field of digital media. The MB is a member of our Media + Analytics team, assisting in the strategic planning and heading the execution, placement and reporting across a wide range of digital mediums for a variety of campaign-types.
EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES
- 2+ years of experience at a top-tier public affair, advertising, marketing, or public relations agency, or working on political campaigns, ideally with a BA/BS in a related field
- Deep understanding of public affairs campaigns through work with trade associations, elections and/or legislative advocacy efforts
- Command of self-serve digital ad platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Adwords, Bing, etc...
- Understanding of programmatic media buying
- Experience working with analytics, tracking pixels, and tag managers
- A clear thinker who can briefly express campaign insights to clients and colleagues through conversations, email, and presentations
- Demonstrated success leading creative and technical teams to execute paid and organic campaigns across web, social, email, and mobile
- Measurement and ROI aficionado
- Solid skills in Microsoft Excel, data visualization, email marketing, content management systems, and other tools of the trade
THE REAL DEAL
We're a small, rapidly growing shop. Startup culture - we move fast, we are versatile.
We are changing how high stakes public affairs, PR, and marketing campaigns are managed. This is new territory. No one has all the answers, but we are finding them first.
It's difficult work and it's not for everyone. Every team member balances multiple demanding projects; in return, we offer dramatic professional growth.
With your application, please send your thoughts on: How do you determine if a channel or platform is effective?