Unearth is a digital public affairs company based in downtown Sacramento with a satellite office in Washington, DC. We work hard every day with our clients to unleash campaign superpowers.
We are looking to recruit a talented Account Executive (AE) who is equally passionate about project management and client services.
The AE is a member of our Client Services team, working closely with members of the Media & Analytics team to both lead and support client projects. A successful AE will ensure our clients receive error-free and on-time deliverables, foster effective communication, and understand the big picture of client and project goals.
EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES
- 1-3 years of experience in digital public affairs, advertising, marketing, or public relations
- Demonstrable track record of success with digital communications campaigns across paid ads, social media, websites, emails, mobile, and more on-time and on-budget
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and communications tools and software including: WordPress, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, MS Office suite, Keynote, and design software
- Collaborative communicator with the ability to work across teams to develop excellent client deliverables
- Superb listener who can turn meetings into actionable and clear next steps
- Results-driven doer who knocks out their to-do list every day with impeccable attention to detail
- BA/BS in a related field preferred
- Rate flexible and competitive, commensurate with experience
THE REAL DEAL
We're a small, rapidly growing shop. Startup culture - we move fast, we are versatile.
We are changing how high-stakes public affairs, PR, and marketing campaigns are managed. This is new territory. No one has all the answers, but we are finding them first.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply here, or email email@example.com with the subject line "Account Executive - Digital Public Affairs" including your resume and LinkedIn profile.
Please also include your thoughts on what was the most interesting bill to move through the legislature this session.