Unearth is a digital public affairs agency based in downtown Sacramento with a satellite office in Washington, DC. We work hard every day with our clients to unleash campaign superpowers. We are looking to recruit a talented Marketing Manager who understands the unique challenges of building reputation and winning work as a client services-driven agency. The Marketing Manager will be based in our Sacramento, CA office.
The Marketing Manager directs a wide range of agency communication activities to support brand building, lead generation, new business development and overall agency financial performance. The Marketing Manager both self-performs and leads creative teams to execute the agency’s annual marketing plan.
EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES
- 5 years of experience in marketing or public relations, preferably with experience marketing an agency or other client services organization
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute, measure and report on cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Clear thinker, concise writer, detailed editor
- Expert with the tools of the trade: WordPress, Campaign Monitor/Mailchimp, Buffer, Hubspot and similar digital marketing and list management tools
- Exposure to or experience with digital advertising and analytics
THE REAL DEAL
We're a small, rapidly growing shop. Startup culture - we move fast, we are versatile.
We are changing how high-stakes public affairs, PR, and marketing campaigns are managed. This is new territory. No one has all the answers, but we are finding them first.
It's difficult work and it's not for everyone. Every team member balances multiple demanding projects; in return we offer dramatic professional growth.
If our team sounds like it might be the place for you, send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "Marketing Manager" including your resume and/or LinkedIn profile. Please also include your thoughts on the unique challenges of marketing an agency.