We’re looking to hire a Business Development Representative to qualify new companies for the platform. You'll work closely with one of our co-founders, and the rest of the business team, to build and manage a sales pipeline.
As you get more comfortable with our products and the Underdog.io ecosystem, you’ll help to develop a proactive, software-supported sales process with the goal of scalably providing our customers with an exceptional experience.
- Prospect and qualify new clients by researching markets, recent fundraising, new job posts, recent hires, etc.
- Use email outreach software and CRM software to diligently analyze and track outbound email campaigns.
- Keep detailed and organized notes to be shared with the rest of the business team to maintain an efficient sales process.
- 0-2 years of experience in a customer-facing sales, support, or account management role. The more previous sales experience creating a process from scratch, the better.
- Experience at a startup or in a dynamic, startup-like environment.
- Strong technical aptitude so you can master our products, easily understand our customers’ businesses, and articulate our value to founders, executives, hiring managers, and internal recruiters.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, organized, and eager to learn.
- Strong writing background.
- Doghouse, our internal dashboard, for managing company/user accounts.
- Mixpanel for analytics, reporting, event tracking, and cohort analysis.
- Redash for querying and visualizing our PostgreSQL database.
- Asana for task and project management.
- Outreach and Yesware for email outreach.
- Salesforce for CRM.
- Any other software that you need to succeed.
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 100% coverage of hardware/software.
- Unlimited vacation as long as work is getting done.
- Flexible work from anywhere policy if you need a break from our office in SoHo.
We often hire candidates who have used Underdog.io, so we'd encourage you to check out the site: https://underdog.io
Building an inclusive and diverse workplace is one of Underdog.io’s core values. We warmly welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply.