Location: New York, NY or Remote
Underdog.io builds software that helps job seekers find meaningful work at technology companies. Since launching in April 2014, we’ve connected thousands of candidates with hundreds of growing organizations in New York and San Francisco.
We're hiring a Candidate Success Manager to advise and support the candidates that use Underdog.io’s hiring platform every week.
We envision this role as the companion position to our Customer Success Manager role. Together, the two of you will provide full lifecycle coverage of a candidate’s experience from signup to the end of a candidate’s job search. Candidates won’t always end up getting a job through Underdog.io, but in all cases, we’ll serve as a guide and counselor throughout their process. In our mind, this role is akin to a career counselor at a college or a career advisor at a coding school.
- Guide candidates through the Underdog.io process from start to finish. In many ways, you'll be the face of the candidate side of our marketplace.
- Coach active candidates on the platform to help them get the most out of the product. For candidates in the early stages of the process, help out with interview requests and provide advice on how to improve their chances of being contacted. For those in later stages, provide guidance with final round interviews and offers.
- Monitor candidate response rates to company interview requests and follow up with candidates that are not immediately responsive.
- Track and report candidates’ progress as they move through the interview process with companies.
- Be an internal advocate for candidates by collecting feedback from surveys, one-off emails, and user calls. Use feedback to help influence our product roadmap.
- Curate and share content for our bi-weekly community newsletter, Ruff Notes.
- Provide general one-off support via email.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing sales, support, or account management role.
- Experience at a startup or in a dynamic, startup-like environment.
- Strong technical aptitude so you can master our products and easily understand our candidates’ needs.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, organized, and eager to learn.
- Strong writing background.
- Doghouse, our internal dashboard, for managing company/user accounts.
- Mixpanel for analytics, reporting, event tracking, and cohort analysis.
- Redash for querying and visualizing our PostgreSQL database.
- Asana for task and project management.
- Trello for project management.
- Any other software that you need to succeed.
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 100% coverage of hardware/software.
- Unlimited vacation as long as work is getting done.
- Flexible work from anywhere policy if you need a break from our office in SoHo.
We often hire candidates who have used Underdog.io, so we'd encourage you to check out the site: https://underdog.io
Building an inclusive and diverse workplace is one of Underdog.io’s core values. We warmly welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply.