Are you passionate about building software that solves actual problems?
We offer training internships where you can work closely with experienced developers and test your capabilities in a fast-moving and forward thinking startup with a rock-solid culture.
At Ulobby, we believe that lobby work should be based on data instead of gut feelings, and our ambition is to change the way that public affairs work is conducted. The goal is to make it easier, more automated, and more transparent. The public affairs sector as a whole is standing in front of a digital revolution where new technology will play a key role. Our customers range from international companies across startups to business organizations and cover policy areas like health, energy, education, and telecommunications.
As a intern, you will be given the opportunity to influence and develop our workflows and products. At the same time, we also expect you to bring forward your opinions and suggestions.
Examples of tasks you might work on:
- Assist your developer colleagues in fleshing out new features, making quick prototypes, and beta testing them directly with customers
- Manage an update of an internal tool or user interface
We expect you to:
- Be driven and responsible for your own work day
- Take initiative and think in opportunities instead of challenges
- Have a good understanding of HTML/CSS/JS fundamentals
- Have a passion for building products
- Be able to work in a team, and communicate your ideas and thoughts in Danish or English
Bonus points for: PHP or Vue JS/React/Angular experience
A prerequisite for being a intern with us is that the internship is a part of your education, and the purpose of the internship should be for you to gain hands-on experience in a company setting with tasks that are relevant to your future career. To ensure this, you will be appointed two supervisors who will take responsibility for your learning and give you tasks and feedback throughout your internship. You will work with ten colleagues from our office in Copenhagen, located centrally in Frederiksberg.
Unpaid training internships are 3-6 months. Typically starting in January or August but we are flexible and accept applications all year.
If we have caught your interest, apply now for a great experience, as an intern.