We are looking for high-energy, driven Head of Customer Success to join our team. You will serve our customers as an advisor on how they use and achieve success with our software. That means you will be both very hands-on in explaining how a feature works, but also advise on how a public affairs organisation can work more strategically. You will help all new customers with training (in person or online) and you will proactively reach out to existing customers to ensure they get value from using our software better.
The ideal candidate is:
- Great at Building Relationships and Trust. You are likeable and people enjoy working with you as a person with a good sense of humour. You are competent and you follow-through. You are fluent in Danish and English.
- Smart, Curious and Coachable. You have a hands-on mentality and are naturally curious with a drive to understand and help our customers. You have a service-oriented mindset with a great eye for how we create value to our customers.
- Resilient, Organized and Take Responsibility. You are not afraid of picking up the phone and proactively reach out to help our customers. You are happy to take responsibility for creating results and you do not get discouraged by rejections.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer success role or account management
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Confidence, courage and curiosity to challenge internal stakeholders on behalf of the customer experience
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in an international environment. Bonus if you have growth experience with large corporate and enterprise accounts.
- Diplomacy, discretion, and control under pressure when working through customer issues.
Who We Are
Our vision is to fundamentally change how lobbyists work by providing smart, fast, and simple tools that allow them to take a data driven approach to their work.
We’re passionate about building engaging software that helps our customers keep up with, and influence, the political agenda. Starting our journey in 2016, we have already reached every milestone for our initial plan and are now funded to take on the challenge of scaling our platform to an international audience.
Our team is curious, driven, friendly, and collaborative. Though we have areas of specialty, we're also generalists and happy to follow tasks through to the end, even when they lie outside our core expertise. We believe in an egoless approach to development and a blameless approach to problem solving.
How to apply
Submitting your resume bellow is just the first step in forming an exceptional connection - we know that there's more to you than a list of jobs and accomplishments on a document. That's why we will closely review your information and reach out to you to get to know you even better, if you meet the requirements of this position.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Bertel Torp, CTO & co-founder, at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. (+45) 89 88 44 78. Application deadline is August 19, but we interview on an ongoing basis, so please submit your resume as soon as possible.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Ulobby does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Ulobby will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Ulobby.