Ulobby, the #1 Public Affairs and Stakeholder Management platform in the Nordics, is looking for a driven, well-connected and independent Sales Director to lead our efforts in our recently established Brussels office.
As the Director of Sales, Ulobby Brussels, you will be responsible for building and expanding our company’s presence in Brussels and for attracting new clients to our software solutions.
Ulobby is a high-growth technology startup and that requires doing what it takes to help our clients and grow our business. We expect the exact same commitment from our Director of Sales as we expand in Brussels.
Roles and Responsibilities
- From the office in Brussels you will be responsible for building a strong sales pipeline and closing deals in accordance with Ulobby’s ambitious growth plans
- You will be responsible for serving new and existing clients in Brussels together with your colleagues at Ulobby HQ, Denmark
- You will be responsible for business development and growth activities for the Brussels office
You should be able to say ‘yes, that is me’ to at least 4 of the below bullet points:
- You have 5+ years of experience with B2B software sales or consultancy sales
- You have a consultative approach to solutions selling
- You have a strong network in Brussels and know your way around Public Affairs in Brussels
- You are able to lead demos and pitches
- You have experience pairing Public Affairs with software & data
Who We Are
Ulobby is the #1 Public Affairs & Stakeholder Management platform in the Nordics and on the path to expand to new markets in Europe. Founded in 2016, Ulobby is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and since January 2019 with an international office in the heart of Brussels, at Rue Belliard 40. Named as one of the most promising startups in 2019, Ulobby builds software for Public Affairs and Stakeholder Relations Management. The platform provides tools for political monitoring, stakeholder relations management, legislative tracking, and semantic analysis.
Our vision is to strengthen democracy by opening up the political processes and enabling more people, companies, and organisations to influence the political agenda. Our mission is to develop tools for lobbyists which make their daily tasks easier and make them shine. We fundamentally change how lobbyists work by providing smart, fast, and simple tools that allow them to take a data driven approach to their work.
We are passionate about building engaging software that helps our customers keep up with and influence the political agenda. Since commencing our journey in 2016, we have already reached every milestone for our initial plan and we are now funded to take on the challenge of scaling our platform to an international audience.
How to apply
Submitting your resumé below is just the first step in forming an exceptional connection. We know that there's more to you than a list of past jobs and achievements. That's why, if you meet the requirements of this position, we will reach out to you to get to know you much better.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com. Application deadline is September 13th. We carry out interviews on an ongoing basis, so please submit your resumé sooner rather than later.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Ulobby does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumés. Ulobby will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Ulobby.